All Nippon Airways (ANA airline) is one of the biggest and popular companies that have dedicated themselves to serving the travel needs of their customers. It’s one of the largest too in Japan with a 232 airplane fleet that serves in at least 97 destinations throughout the world. This airline is reputable for its customer-friendly and best-in-class air travel services. It boasts at least 5 cabin classes as Lower Price Economy Class, Flexible Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business Class as well as First Class. If you have booked a flight on the airline and you need to cancel it due to a change of plans, you’ll be happy to know that the airline has a flexible cancellation policy. Below, we will discuss what you need to know about the ANA Airlines cancellation policy. So, keep on reading.
If you’re one of the travelers who are looking for assistance regarding flight tickets, you can easily contact the ANA Airlines customer care representatives who are readily available to help in every aspect. Before you book a flight online, it’s imperative that you get to learn and understand the ANA Airlines cancellation policy. If you’re trying to have your ANA flight ticket online, you have to go through the steps involved for ticket cancellation.
ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy
1. If you decide to cancel your ANA flight ticket, you must know the actual time of the ticket booking as per the policy
2. A passenger can cancel his or her ticket instantly within 24 hours of booking without having to pay the ANA Airlines cancellation fee.
3. You must be certain that you haven’t booked your ticket earlier within one week of flight departure.
4. Your ticket may get canceled without additional fees only when it’s allowed by applicable airfare rules.
5. According to ANA Airlines cancellation policy, you can’t utilize the airline’s website to cancel a flight or request a refund if you have the following reservation types:
- If you made your reservation via a travel agency
- If you made your reservations via a Mexican website
- If your reservation consists of an upgraded ticket
- If you purchased your flight ticket via a non-AMC member
6. If you discover that you’re unable to cancel your flight ticket through the official website of ANA Airlines, you must reach out to ANA via telephone.
ANA 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
If you’re planning on having your already booked flight ticket on ANA Airlines canceled, then the following section will help you understand the basics of how to go about it. You can cancel or change flights free of charge. However, sometimes you’ll require paying a fee depending on the airline’s fare policies.
ANA 24 Hours Cancellation Policy – What Does It Say?
- As per the ANA 24 Hours Cancellation Policy, 24 hours is the only allowed time in which you’re eligible for your flight ticket cancellation without needing to pay any ANA Airlines Cancellation Fee.
- The scheduled flight departure ought to also be after SEVEN days.
- If you’re canceling your ticket after 24 hours following your booking, then you’ll need to pay a fee for ANA Cancellation.
- If you made your reservation via ANA Sky Web U.S., ANA customer service or ticketing counter at an airport in the US served by ANA airline, you can cancel it without having to pay a fee within 24 hours of booking, excluding any reservation that was made within one week of departure.
- If you purchased your flight ticket through a credit card, then you’ll receive a refund through the same card. However, you’ll need to submit your refund request online.
- ANA cancellation refund is going to take between 30 to 60 days from the time your refund request was received and acknowledged by the airlines.
- The deadline for your refund will depend on the fare rules. There’s a grace period for refund or cancellation until 24 hours before the time of departure of the scheduled flight.
ANA Airlines Cancellation and Flight Change Fee
ANA Airlines provides the facility for both ticket cancellation and change. However, to enjoy the facility, you’ll need to pay a particular amount of cancellation or change fee as discussed below:
- Flight cancellation and change fees vary depending on the ANA Airlines cancellation policy and might go as high as 500 dollars.
- A passenger won’t pay ANA Airlines Cancellation Fee when they cancel their flight 55 days before the date of departure.
- The passenger will be charged 30% of their ticket price for canceling tickets between 54 and 45 days of the flight departure date.
- The passenger will be charged 40% of their ticket price if they cancel flight between 44 and 28 days of the flight departure date.
- The passenger will pay a cancellation fee of 50% of their ticket price if they happen to cancel their flight tickets between 27 and 14 days of the date of departure.
- The passenger is required paying a cancellation fee of 60% of their ticket price if they cancel the ticket within 13 days of flight departure
- Passengers will be required to pay a 100% cancellation fee if they cancel their flight with 12 days of the flight departure.
ANA Airlines Refund Policy
- A passenger’s refund amount is going to be calculated by deduction of the appropriate handling fees out of the total ticket amount. It’s going to include taxes.
- The strictest flight fare rules are going to apply if a request for refund is made after reservation change
- The refund facility isn’t available for all fares
- In the event of EMD, the amount to be refunded is going to be calculated by the deduction of the stipulated charges from the amount paid. EMD usage rules might not allow some passengers to have their refunds.
How to Cancel ANA Airlines Flight Ticket Online
- To cancel your flight online, you’ll require visiting a booking site, sign in to your account using the correct login credentials.
- Once you have done that, choose your flight that you wish to have canceled at “Manage My booking” or check on the ticket cancellation tab.
- Enter the right flight ticket’s number and name into the needed field. You’ll also need to enter the name of the passenger holding the flight ticket.
- Once you’re through with that, click on the “Cancel” button and go with the process according to the ANA Airlines cancellation policy.
- You can choose your flight and cancel it easily at the end of that task.
ANA Award Ticket Cancelation Policy
- Passengers who want to do an ANA award ticket cancellation and request a mileage refund are eligible to do so if every sector has been.
- After a particular amount is subtracted as an ANA Award ticket cancellation fee, the miles are going to be repaid to the mileage accounts as per the ANA award ticket cancellation policy.
- Taxes and fees for unutilized ANA award tickets will be refunded. Thus, ANA Airlines provides high-end customer services through the cost-effect cancellation/refund policy, which makes it one of the popular choices for many travelers.
ANA Flight Ticket Change Policy
Sometimes, you may not want to cancel your flight but rather start the process of changing. In that case, you should ensure that you have procured a refundable ticket. As you might already be aware, two ticket types may help in cancellation of your ticket with and without the ANA Airlines cancellation fee. A non-refundable flight ticket isn’t eligible for change unless with a fee. However, if a passenger holds a refundable flight ticket, they may change easily without paying any change fee.
How to Change ANA Airlines Flight Ticket Online
- To have your flight ticket changed, you’ll need to go to the ANA Airlines website.
- Once you’re there, click on the sign-in button and login with your correct credentials, that is, your email address (username) and password.
- Choose “Manage my booking” or “Check-in” tab. Then choose your flight and then move on with the next step.
- Enter the right number and name of your flight inside the box that displays on your screen and then hit “Next” to proceed.
- Enter the name of the passenger and their mobile number into the needed section and then hit “Next”
- Choose a flight ticket change button and then enter the earlier name into the appropriate field once you’re done with the task.
FAQs Related To ANA Airlines Cancellation
* If a passenger has decided to have their ANA Airlines ticket canceled, then he or she can do so easily.
* A passenger can cancel their flights easily and instantly without paying the ANA Airlines Cancellation fee if they cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking as per the ANA Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy.
* The scheduled flight departure ought to also be after SEVEN days.
If you made your reservation via ANA Sky Web U.S., ANA customer service or ticketing counter at an airport in the US served by ANA airline, you can cancel it without having to pay a fee within 24 hours of booking, excluding any reservation that was made within one week of departure.
* If you purchased your flight ticket through a credit card, then you’ll receive a refund through the same card. However, you’ll need to submit your refund request online.
* ANA cancellation refund is going to take between 30 to 60 days from the time your refund request was received and acknowledged by the airlines.
* The deadline for your refund will depend on the fare rules. There’s a grace period for refund or cancellation until 24 hours before the time of departure of the scheduled flight.
* According to ANA Airlines, they are either calling or emailing any affected customer individually to help them to solve their issues.
* However, if the customer procured their flight tickets via an airline other than the ANA Airlines or via a travel agency, then, the passenger will need to get in touch with the relevant agency.
* Passengers have at least two options. One is to get a refund for their canceled flights and two is to postpone their flight booking.
1. Passengers on ANA Airlines are entitled to refunds if their flights were canceled.
2. For domestic air travel, if you procured your ticket between Feb 28, 2020, and the flight was to happen between April 6 and 28, 2020 of the same month, your ticket is going to qualify for a full refund.
3. For international flights, you’ll need to visit the ANA Airlines reservation page and request your refund. ANA Airlines cancellation fee won’t be applicable in this case.
4. If you purchased your ticket with miles, you’ll require calling ANA Airlines to ask for a refund. It’s important to keep in mind that because there’s a high volume of customer requests, it may take longer than usual to have your refund processed currently.
5. You can request a refund through the ANA Airlines website within 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
6. You can request a refund for up to a year and 30 days from the date of the departure.
Yes, you can. You can change your ANA ticket if you realize you can no longer fly on the scheduled date. However, you’ll be needed to pay the ANA Airlines ticket change fee as per the flight change policy.
1. ANA Airlines has now extended the dates of expiration of miles and ANA Airlines Sky Coins.
2. If your miles were expected to expire between March 31st, 2020, and Feb 28, 2021, the miles will be subject to extension till March 31st, 2021.
3. Passengers aren’t needed to apply for the extension because it will be executed automatically.
4. To encourage you to book flights in the future, ANA Airlines sometimes offer twice the usual number of premium points for flights booked at a specific period, like it was witnessed between January 1st, 2020, and January 30th, 2020.
ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy – Final Thought
The above is all that you needed to know about ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy. If you encounter an emergency that forces you to cancel your flight, knowing the content of the policy is imperative to ensure you don’t get stuck anywhere during the process. If you have any questions or concerns regarding ANA Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy or any other issue, please get in touch with ANA Airlines Customer Care anytime and a representative will happily help you.